Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sassy Salutations!



   Happy Sunday afternoon!
   Today I am trying to catch up with my blog and webpage.  I have some specials to tell you about, so here        is the first one.  Stampin'Up (SU) is having great summer sale on selected "Sassy Salutation" stamp sets.
You can't beat the discount.  Clear or wood sets are available.  Check out my webpage for more details and for inks, papers, and accessories to create your one of a kind, cards, photo book pages, gifts and home decor.  If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line.  We can also get you a catalog loaded with ideas for FREE!  

Remember you can always shop 24/7 at my webpage: www.lizc.stampinup.net
Enjoy your sunday and back to work tomorrow!  LOL.

Always your,
ArtsNcraftsgal

No comments:

Post a Comment