Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! 2013

Excerpt from a previous post on my blog:

Mommy, this week nine years ago I was facing the fact that you were ill. I was up in NYC spending time with you. I wish I could turn back the hands of time just so I could say things and do things for you. I mean I would have wanted to have that special talk. Even though you told me how much it meant to you. That was special. I wanted to do so much. Say so much. Mommy I miss you so much. It still hurts. I think it will forever. I remember automatically. I know you miss me mom. But you are in the presence of the most high God and Jesus! It doesn't get any better than that. I often think of what you're doing up in heaven. I have so much to tell you. So much has happened. I wonder what you are thinking. Nobody understands mom. That hurts so much. There is no one to talk to. I miss our talks everyday, and night. I told you I would. One day I'll see you again. I know Jesus say's  there will be no more tears, but I wanna cry tears of joy and hug you like I never did. They say that you can see and hear everything, I hope you know I was there mom! Till the end. I wanted to die myself. It was so hard. I love you so much mom. Lovingly your daughter, Isabelita



    Remembering Mommie
video


No comments:

Post a Comment