Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

February & March BO25Y Stamps


Good morning: 



Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday morning.  I am spending my morning catching up on emails, social networking and blogging.  Sorry I've
been so lack.  I wanted to remind you all of the next two stamps available in the BEST OF 25 YEAR STAMP SETS by STAMPIN' UP offered each month during 2013.  Please take advantage and order them before they run out and expire.  Remember each month is a different month.  Once you have collected 6 sets, you can contact me for your collectors card, and you can submit it with your secret stickers from each stamp set and get a FREE, yes freebie, stamp set of your choice.  So, check out my website where you can shop 24/7 and place your order in the privacy of your own home.  Of course, you know you can call me at anytime with q&a's.
Enjoy the rest of your day.  Make it a great one. 
A&C Gal

March's Stamp Set -

February's Stamp Set-

No comments:

Post a Comment